Monday, January 8, 2018

coming along

I put all the brass pieces from DS Marie on the second bulletin board then a bunch of art on the third.

 Most of these pictures were purchased at a sale in Edmonton by Etsy dealers. Many dealers have a picture on their business cards which can be used as mini art. Some have pictures printed as fridge magnets and one (unusual) had the smaller prints on the right hand side. I see another art gallery in my future.

The fourth bulletin board has more Christmas minis.

I cleared off my long folding table, put it away and have replaced it with a card table. This will allow me access to the shelving along that wall. So things are coming along.

When I made my daily visit to Mom today, she gave me about a square metre of very fine white tulle. I don't have any immediate use for it myself but our club project this year is a porch and maybe someone will be able to use it to make a screen door.


No comments:

Post a Comment