Wednesday, January 31, 2018

A change of pace

Bev and I spent a couple hours at Barb's this afternoon working on projects.

The only project I had that was easily portable was Vern's Attic so I actually got some work done on it. I had back-burnered it as I wasn't sure just how I was going to handle the lighting for it. When I went looking for the round battery for the light I had originally planned on using, I came across a battery light that would make electrification much easier.

With that out of the way, I was able to start putting up the drywall (matboard). Then I realized that I had to frame around the gable opening so have to do that before I can drywall the ceiling.

But am pleased with what I did accomplish.

Back to the dollhouse as that has to be finished by Saturday but I'm looking forward to finishing this and filling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment