Thursday, July 13, 2017

Shadowbox finished...and new project

Well, I finally got Margaret's shadowbox done. Had to affix the hardware,  clean the glass and trim some of the silicone sealant from the glass. It can be hung either horizontally or vertically. She will place her father's badges and other recognitions in it.


On Tuesday night, I went to Craft Night in our building. Looked for something that I could take with me and found this kit from Samm Brockhurst. (it's only 9 years old!)

Just checked it out and dry-fitted the centre box.


As I looked at the dry-fit of the box itself, I decided that I wouldn't worry about the book section.

The box itself is perfect  to highlight the Gilbert Funk table that I bought from Lorry's Estate Sale. Maybe a bouquet on it (not from Lorry)....

No comments:

Post a Comment