I should have been working on something - anything - on my to-complete list but instead I putzed around with odds and ends. First of all, my blinkin' camera is giving me fits again. Finally managed to download these pictures but then it wouldn't let me crop them. SO frustrating!
This is the clock from Mom. I removed the clock mechanism, the hands and the numbers and put them in my stash. There's some residual glue left on the agate that I'll try to scrape off.
This is my angle cutter from Lee Valley. I prefer my smaller Easy Cutter but this one comes in handy sometimes. The blade, however, was so dull as to make it useless and the last time I tried to replace it, I just couldn't do it! But today I persevered and finally managed to get the new blade in. AND I discovered two more replacement blades.
The huge job of the day was to reorganize the items on my pegboard. Everything was higgley-piggley removed everything and straightened things out.
the paints back on the table
and the three room roombox back in place to work on again.
Now I have to see if I can get the camera working properly as our MEE Christmas party is tomorrow night.