She also brought down a package of IV clips and asked if I had any idea what they could be used for. Nothing occurred to me but I said I would take them to club and ask for input. So at the beginning of the meeting, I passed two of them around with a sheet of paper.
|1 1/8" x 1/2"|
- legs for dolls, elves' feet
- stacked and trimmed, they could be trays
- table legs
- mandolin (the slicing kind)
- lined up for a fence
- on their sides for a fence in 1:48
- snow shoes
- 1:48 scale curtains (upright with opening at the bottom)
- used to hold a light fixture
- a chair back (slats)
- sign post: upright with a toothpick up the centre and paper on both sides. Add a base of a circle of foamcare.
- undermount wine glass holder
The answers were read aloud at the end of the meeting.
This was a lot of fun and quite enlightening so we've decided to do it at each meeting.
Tina has a doohickey at home that she's wondering what to make of so she will bring that to the next meeting.