Draped it over the back of the insert with the unfinished chair in front.
I planned on using spray adhesive for the wallpaper so first I had to cover the floor with scrap paper
Then I took it outside to the balcony and sprayed the adhesive on. First coating didn't work at all but tried a second time and it had enough sticky to attach the paper. Weighed it down with a book and left it for awhile.
Thank heaven the glue will dry clear because I made quite a mess of it.
Then I added a strip of wood for a baseboard.
For now, I've put in a Bespaq cabinet. The bottom shelf is filled with faux books from Barbara Brear.