Saturday, February 20, 2016

Getting there....

Glued the flags in place.


I drilled a hole in the upper shelf to hang the lantern. When I found the telescope in the Serendipity Shop, I also found a batch of life jackets so took two for this. (I'll try to do a tutorial on them soon.) Think I'll glue the ships wheel above the life jackets. The crab was a gift at Camp Mini Ha Ha years ago and was made by Elizabeth Read of Ontario. It's so perfect that I want to highlight it.



This is still the question mark part of the scene.


2 comments:

  1. Really coming along nicely Maureen. I know what you mean about Elizabeth R. She made a spider on a web for my mini attic window and it's phenomenal! - Marilyn D., Oromocto, NB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does incredible work. I also have a wonderful modern cash register that she made.
      Maureen

      Delete