Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The bathtub

I have a sheet of green marble paper to make the frame for the bathtub but I want to make sure I know where to make the cuts and folds so I printed out two sheets of graph paper on cardstock, trimmed them and taped them together.


I traced around the bathtub

 Then marked the cuts and folds. I had to add a small strip to the steps as the graph paper was not wide enough.

With the tub in place:

End flaps are folded and paper-clipped.

Tonight is workshop night at club so I will transfer the pattern to the marble cardstock and put the tub surround together there.

I may have to put wood inside this when it is done but I will deal with that after the actual frame is done.

5 comments:

  1. Se ven genial los planos,estoy segura que se adaptarán perfectamente!!!!
    Besos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias, Pilar. You'll see how it all worked out.
      Hugs, Maureen

      Delete
  2. Hi Maureen
    I`m stunned by your "eye" for making all those items. I would never ever have found out this predesign. WOW!!

    Do you remember the sittingroom where I asked you about some tables? I can`t find it, would you kindly direct me to the right site, please.

    Also, be so kind as to look at your incomed emails. Am I using a wrong address or....?
    Please see my last email.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sus,
      I did reply personally. I am SO sorry that I didn't reply sooner. HUGS, Maureen

      Delete
    2. Hi Sus,
      I did reply personally. I am SO sorry that I didn't reply sooner. HUGS, Maureen

      Delete