Sunday, February 15, 2015

Not quite as planned, the nursery

I got the lingerie chest painted, varnished, and the hardware on the drawers. BUT the drawers were too tight when I put them in the carcass. (One drawer was so tight I had to drill a hole in the back of the carcass to insert a pin to get the drawer back out.) So tonight or tomorrow, I see more sanding in my future.



Had a lovely email from David and Laura with the following picture of their nursery with the roombox on the dresser.

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful room box, Wish I had one for both the boysto treasure and to take with them when they leave....Within the next half year I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sus,
      I addressed this in my latest blog...hope it gives you some ideas for when the boys leave.
      Much love, Maureen

      Delete