Wednesday, October 1, 2014

The bedroom walls

This was the original scrapbooking paper I chose for the bedroom wall:


I love it and still would like to use it but it's more turquoise than green. So I'm afraid it's out.

The fabric on the left below has great possibilities - the colour is right. The wallpaper on the right 'could' work but I only have one sheet that won't fit across the back wall.



Fabric below is really a pale green that goes with the striped fabric above.

Now that I've decided not to use the first scrapbook paper, don't know what the heck I'm going to do.

Just took another look through my stash and found a wallpaper that 'might' work.

Have to think about all this again...

Between that and some things that I'm working on right now, may be a day or two before I get back to this. 

Please bear with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment