Thursday, October 23, 2014

Just a quick note before I leave for Ontario

On Tuesday night at our MEE meeting, Carol K. gave me this wonderful little handbag for the bedroom:


Isn't it absolutely gorgeous! Thanks, Carol.

Joanne and I went tonight to hear Joseph Boyden, author of The Orenda, at the Arden Theatre. An incredible author!

After I got home, I called my DS, another Carol, to talk to her before both of us leave (me for Ontario and she for Arizona). They had company when I called so she called back after the company left.

The woman had heard about the Quilt Shop so Carol showed it off then something was said that lead to her showing them the Camping Scene that I made for her years ago.

A couple things had broken in the camping scene but Carol had repaired them about a week ago so all was well!

The man had never seen anything done in miniature before and was totally gobsmacked by the work. He was particularly impressed by the fact that the song book had the words to "My Peace River Home" in it.

I wish I had been there to see their reactions....but it was still very nice to hear about them.

1 comment: