Thursday, September 25, 2014

One step forward, two steps back...

Well, I was going to build the case for the bathtub today....BUT...

Found this piece of marble paper in my stash:


If I use it for the tub enclosure, I want to build the enclosure so the tiles fit perfectly. So I can't build the enclosure until I'm sure that's what I want to do.

The marble is about 1/2" too short to use on the floor but if I put a closet on the left, I can fudge that. But the green won't work too well with the green carpet I have planned for the bedroom (different shades) but if I use it for the tub enclosure, it's far enough away and small enough that I can get away with it.

I have a sheet of white tile I could use for the floor. It has pink accents but that could be changed with a marker.


SO...

Now I'm going to have to pull back and settle on wall and floor coverings for all three rooms, get those done then plan furniture placement, etc.

Sorry, I had hoped to accomplish more today but until those things are settled, I'm sort of stuck. (Which I would have known if I had been thinking?!?)

Think I'll play with it a bit tonight then hopefully have some ideas in place after Joanne and I do our thing at Leo Nickerson School tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment