Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Work light, Art Gallery

I'm on Lee Valley's mailing list and today they announced a LED worklight that I think has great mini possibilities.


Maybe not quite as aesthetically pleasing as an Ott light but for $39.50, I think it has definite possibilities.

* * * 

When I was sorting and bagging all the "stuff" I've accumulated over the past year or so, I came across four pieces that I thought might work in the Art Gallery.

These are all pieces that were ear-rings that I got from Cheryl.

A whale cresting on sea glass; a Haida (?) design; Three Churches at Mahone Bay, NS, on sea glass; an interesting piece of glass
Here's the Art Gallery.  No lighting as it has a plexiglass ceiling.

These two pieces will go in the Art Gallery:

Although they had to go into the Art Gallery, I had to think a lot about where to put them. Finally I decided they could go in the bottom of the clear display pieces. Once I had decided that, I realized that I had to build up the base inside. Fortunately, I found some black styrofoam that I cut to fit so the pieces were visible.



So this is what the 'new' Art Gallery looks like.


No comments:

Post a Comment