I got the piece of art framed for the back of the music room.
Since it's printed on plain paper, it needed to be backed with card stock. I used this dry adhesive to do that...worked well. (My youngest sister, Marie, gave me this some time ago.)
I have a nice supply of this strip wood that Liz from Grandpa's Dollhouse tracked down for me a couple years ago.
Cut for the frame:
Coloured black with a marker and everything assembled.
BUT when I went to hang it, I discovered that the back wallpaper isn't hung properly and bows out in the middle! So I don't know what the heck I'm going to do! I may be able to cut it down the centre and fix it. If that fails, I have some red card stock that would work but it's only 11" and the wall is 11 1/2" so I've have to add 1/2" baseboards in the room. I'll try to deal with it tomorrow.