Saturday, December 28, 2013

Non-Mini: Curling again

DS Carol's grandson's curling team is once again going for the Manitoba Junior Men's Championship so the family is, once again, following the games. (Matt Dunstone curling out of the West Kildonan Curling Club in Winnipeg)

The guys curled in the World's last year in Sochi, Russia, so we're excited to follow them again this year. They're off to a great start in Provincials with two wins so far! When they win, they'll go on to the Canadian Championships which are in Liverpool, Nova Scotia, this year.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure the team appreciates the enthusiasm and support from their fan club. Hope they play well and keep enjoying the sport.
    Regards Janine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janine, We'll keep rooting for them - one way or the other!
      Maureen

      Delete
  2. Hello,

    I am working on my first doll house, and attended the show in September. I just have a quick question. Is there anyplace in Edmonton I can purchase items like hinges, door hardware and perhaps lighting, and furniture? I am very slow and don't always see ahead to the things I may need in the future.

    I have found a couple of online shops from Ontario and have ordered some items already, but it would be helpful to have a local supply.

    I appreciate your help. i'll give you my email address; sandraleahleinweber@hotmail.com.

    thank you,

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete