Wednesday, December 25, 2013

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas to all of you....best wishes and good thoughts!!!

Two of the (probably 30) Christmas scenes I have done over the years:

Did this scene for my Mom... but she returned it to m.

Fireplace is empty and 'not right' but love the scene outside the window - and the armchair was the first piece of upholstered furniture I did - over 30 years ago...although the scene is only about 15 years old.

Like this one, too. Only about 10 years ago. Armchair leather look is the gesso technique that I really like using.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely scenes. I like the dressed chimney in the 2nd photo. Hope you are having a fabulous christmas. IndyPoppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It was a wonderful Christmas! Hope yours was also.

      Hope the New Year is wonderful and healthy for you.

      Hugs, Maureen

      Delete