Friday, March 15, 2013

Miniature Math

Okay, this particular application of miniature math doesn't apply specifically to miniatures but you'll appreciate the idea...

I had $31.50 in my wallet from the Second Tuesday - sale of the bench kits and payment for shares of postage on the shipment of orders from Liz at Grandpa's Dollhouse.

So Joanne and I go shopping at Staples. My share of our order there is $17.00. I pay her that in cash.

We go to Chapters. She buys several books with a total cost of  (say $27.00). She has a credit on a gift card of $5.00, she has my cash repayment of $17.00 from Staples so her cost is $5.00.

The cost of my books is $17.00...the balance from my Second Tuesday money is $14.50....so I've only spent $2.50.

Heck, it's miniature math.............

And that's what works for me.....

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Now that is My kind of Math, too Maureen!

    elizabeth

    ReplyDelete