Sunday, November 18, 2012

My wonderful find for the attic

Forgot to tell you about this...and it arrived over a month ago!!

Bought this incredible miniature tool box complete with tools through Pat M. on e-bay. I don't buy a great deal on e-bay but when I do, it's almost always through Pat. And I have always been VERY pleased with my purchases and the service.



It will be just perfect for the attic once I get it all cleaned up, primed and painted.

Have been reading a lot (what else is new???) but have been alternating reading with knitting so the afghan is about half done!

Need to finish the club newsletter tomorrow and get it out in preparation for our meeting on Tuesday.

Boy! Our Christmas party is only a couple weeks ago and I still don't have a gift ready for that...have to put my thinking cap on soon I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see your Attic room Maureen. I'm really enjoying this years project and anticipate creating something I'm really proud of.. and Oh yes..a gift for the Christmas party! What to do, what to do? I guess I'd better get back into that mini-kitchen and warm my oven back up! Thank you for the mention on your blog..I do hope I can prepare for the show next year. I'm certainly going to try!! Why not?! BIG hugs - we will talk tomorrow love.x

    ReplyDelete