Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Visit with a mini friend

Those of you from Ontario in particular know Connie Stitt who makes the loveliest plants. Followers here have seen her work in my Plant stall for the Little Fair on the Prairie. (Connie made all but one plant and the flowers below the bird houses.)


Connie moved to Alberta last year and we are so pleased to have her as a dealer at our Show and Sale this year.

We had a wonderful phone visit this morning and we're both excited about getting together again weekend after next.

Our first MEE meeting of the new year was last night. Our project for this year is an attic room. I wasn't going to do it originally but it has so many wonderful possibilities that I signed up for it after all. Just when I got two projects crossed off my list here I am adding another one. LOL Oh, well, back up to fourteen - that I'm admitting to anyway.

Our condo annual general meeting is tonight and coffee club meets this afternoon so today's another busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment