Sunday, June 17, 2012

A quick note

It has been a LONG three weeks! My computer crashed three weeks ago and was in the shop for 16 days. (Didn't lose anything at least!)

Fortunately I was away in Las Vegas and Disneyland for five of those days which helped eased the computer withdrawal. Unfortunately when I got the computer back, I had 874 e-mails that I've tried to get through.

But this morning when I turned on the computer, ran into problems and am just trying to get "must do" things done before it has to go back to the shop.

In addition to (or probably because of) the warning messages I got this morning, the computer is running so slowly that it's a real chore to accomplish anything.

So hopefully, it'll be repaired soon and I can bring you up to date on what's been going on here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are ok Maureen. Look forward to your blog update xx

    ReplyDelete