Sunday, February 5, 2012

Odds and Ends

Yesterday was an incredibly lazy day - just laid around and read all day.

Friday night I got started on another set of the St. Albert books for Arizona.

Also replaced the table lamp in the Bombay bedroom with one that gives more light...and emptied out all the furniture. Have WAY too much furniture so need to decide what will go back in.

Janet of Maggie Melinda Miniatures just unveiled a new sofa and chair that I've fallen in love with. And it would look great in the living room...and it's affordable. But my mini budget is getting a bit low - and I have the show and sale in Phoenix coming up.

These Peruvian beads are not necessarily my cup of tea but they certain have miniature possibilities - garden ornaments, perhaps, or lamp bases.

No comments:

Post a Comment