Thursday, February 23, 2012

books, couple additions to vignette, time off

Didn't get much mini-ing done yesterday. Just put the covers on 11 more City of St. Albert books for Arizona.


Then this morning, I found a couple more things to go in the scrapbooking vignette. The camera and film are from Wee Dreams and Cobwebs (Judy M. of St. Albert) and the scissors from my stash.

The mug is from my stash and I printed GCCS (Glenora Child Care Society) on it with a micro-tip pen (from a set of four that I got at Dollarama a couple years ago).

New items in  place.

Everything is in such a mess around here - my 'work table' has extended from my workroom to the dining room table, the coffee table and the couch...and I can't  find the first set of books I made for Arizona! And we leave Wednesday after next. So minis will have to wait until I get some cleaning done.

No comments:

Post a Comment