Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Bar stools

You'll recall that I got stalled on the neighbourhood bar when it came time to build the actual bar - which still isn't coming together in my head :-(

I had some Dollar store stools that were really too short for bar stools but thought I might be able to work with them if I had to.

But as it turns out, I don't have to. A while back, Pat Morrison (ebay seller id taffy671) had some bar stools available and I won them. They arrived today and are perfect! 2 1/2" high and the seats even swivel a bit.


As you can see, I'm so excited I haven't even unwrapped all of them.

And even more timely, Pat has three more of them up on e-bay this week.So if you've been looking for bar stools, this may be your big opportunity to pick some up at a good price.

No comments:

Post a Comment