Using Google images, I found the images I needed: the dart board itself and a cabinet to put it in. Both had the RL measurements in the descriptions.
I copied the dart board image into a Word document, sized it. cut it out and glued it to a piece of matboard.
I copied the image of the cabinet into a document and sized it. I cut out the picture and used it as a pattern to make the doors. Then I used a stylus to add the routing detail along the edge. (The wood for the entire cabinet is 3/32" basswood.)
To make the chalk scoreboard, I inserted a text box in a document, sized it to fit the back of the door, used shape fill to colour it black, changed the font size to 5 and the colour to white and added the game scores. Cut that out and glued it to the back of the door.
I inserted a text box in another document and sized it to match the inside of the box and used that as a template to cut out a piece of cork liner (from Lee Valley)