Monday, September 21, 2026

Miniature Enthusiasts of Edmonton Show and Sale on Saturday, September 19

Haven't been doing many miniatures lately but our annual Show and Sale was on Saturday so I picked up a few things,


Four House of Miniature kits. Didn't need them but they go together so beautifully, I had to buy a few.

Got two lovely, large carpets for $4 each. And got the loveseat for $10. I have the matching couch but used the loveseat that I did have in a previous project.

Unfortunately this apothecary box from our Vice-Chair, Susan, who printed it. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture as it's absolute magic. And each of the 25 drawers work!!! Just had to have it. It's 4 3/4" tall.

Picked up these three 2 1/4" sculptures from Tina who is downsizing her 1:12 collection.

This beautiful sweater was also from Tina.



Won this door prize! 3 1/4" filled cabinet.

This beautiful pendant was made by Brenda Demone from Calgary. Her main items are 1:48 pottery which is beautiful but this is a new addition to her table. She had a beautiful selection of these pendants in various shapes and sizes.

They are clear on both sides. This side highlights a little bird by Barbara Ann Meyers

These towels were BOGO so I picked up two sets of them.

Also got two pair of scissors and straight pointed and curved tweezers from Linda A. who carries wonderful tools in addition to her incredible flowers in 1:12 and 1:48.

It was a great sale at the new bigger venue. There were 44 dealers of whom three were IGMA artisans including France Cabana of Les Ateliers Menuart, Sherri MacRaild, and Lori Ann Potts. Great selection of just about anything you could hope for.


No comments:

Post a Comment