Wednesday, April 14, 2021

SCREAM Oh, my, didn't take this into consideration......

All the more reason to be glad that the fireplace is easily removeable. I really wanted it in this so I could display the Neil Carter bronze from Joanne.

The depth of the room (8") doesn't allow for the furniture to be put in front of the fireplace in any figuration I can figure out with room for movement.


The best I get is 1" of movement between pieces. 

So I think that the only way that I can get this to work is to ditch the fireplace (horror) and take it from there.

So I will take it out and think it from there.





4 comments:

  1. Oh no, Maureen - don't get rid of the fireplace! Can't the sofa fit against the left wall, the chair towards the right and the table between? It would be a shame to get rid of the fireplace. It looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to make it work. Will just have to wait and see. I don't want to get rid of the fireplace either. May have figured it out tonight.

      Delete
  2. It's disappointing, but will probably be just perfect in another project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very disappointing, Jodi. But I may have found a way to make it all work....at least, I hope so.

    ReplyDelete