Friday, May 22, 2020

Record albums and records

Our friend, Jillian, has been making record albums lately (in miniature, of course) so I thought it wouldn't hurt to re-visit my blog on making LP records.

Here's one of the albums I made at that time.

Jillian has (1) more patience that I and (2) still has her collection of vinyl so she photographed the fronts and backs of her albums to make the album covers.

I relied on this site to make mine. It has the artwork for the fronts and backs of albums for probably a couple thousand records. I resized them and made 48 album covers at that time.

If anyone would like a .pdf of these covers email me and will be happy to send them to you.


2 comments:

  1. Nice! What do you use to make the albums themselves, Maureen? - Marilyn D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I used cover stock - it's a bit lighter weight than regular cardstock. If I were doing them now I think I might try brochure and flyer paper (from Staples).

    ReplyDelete