Sunday, January 19, 2020

So far, so good.....

Okay, the workroom itself is finally cleaned. Still have one drawer of tools to cull and two shelves of binders to go through but it's pretty much done.

Counter-clockwise through the room.

Well, actually, the scissor holder should be culled. (It's two-sided.) The Nutshell News (almost complete) and the first few years of American Miniaturist.

short wall on the left of  the door to the room
First on the right as you enter the room: The pegboard on the wall, table with three shelving units below. The first has a lot of Christmas things in it, the middle one has tools and supplies and the next has landscaping supplies.

Then a file cabinet with my paints and my desk with computer and paper, envelopes, and cards.

End of the room: Printer on metal cabinet that contains printer ink, sets of coloured pens, pencils, etc., envelopes, stamps and packs of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Bookshelf with more paper, labels, etc. on top; shelf of sewing items; full shelf of beads; bottom two shelves are mostly sewing machine and associated items. In the corner behind the TV is all paper and cards. 
The shelf below the TV stand contains two shoeboxes of all my adhesives and two boxes of latex-style gloves.

On the right, two shelves of paints, and other things, then binder clips, storage, nail polish, and more storage bins. Cork boards covering (on the right) my Dremel and other things, then two shelves  of binders, and retired mini displays. Behind the left bulletin boards is more furniture.

This shelving unit was built by my Dad for books. It works SO well for me for furniture.

This table is where I will work on current projects. This three room roombox should be my next project because there is so little left to do on it and I could then move it into the display portion of my dining room. We'll see.......

From the end of the room......

I am SO pleased with my progress so far.

BUT I still have three paper boxes of minis to incorporate into the room AND one box of paperwork to shred/file.

So I think I'm looking at another week of work at least.

6 comments:

  1. It looks great! Wonderful progress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sheila. I'm feeling pretty good about it.
      Maureen

      Delete
  2. Maureen, I am blown away. What a wonderful job you did. I would like to tell you that it inspired me to do a dung out of my office but.... Oh well, one of these day. Anyway, great job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marie, I love your comment because you have actually seen how bad it was...and you contributed to a lot of it. LOL
      BTW, Marie is my youngest sister.
      Much love, Maureen

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Isabel,
      Tengo muchas ganas de hacer algo de trabajo una vez que termine toda la limpieza.
      Maureen

      Delete