Wednesday, August 14, 2019

WORST NIGHTMARE....bright spots in day...Show and Sale

I logged into my computer this afternoon (Wednesday) and got the message "updating Microsoft". 

Okay...but when I looked for the file I needed to update - it wasn't there! None of my files, pictures or bookmarks were there. Major panic attack!

I did manage to enter and print out a file I needed for my Condo Board meeting tonight but couldn't even save it to where it needed to be.

However (thank God), when I rebooted the computer after the Board meeting, all was where it should be. So I could breath again!

Earlier in the day, however, Barb (upstairs) had asked me to join her and Bev (our newsletter lady) to mini with them. 

Just as I was planning to leave, I had a call from neighbours who needed to give me a cheque for the guest suite. When they came, they spent close to an hour checking out my miniatures. They plan on coming back later to take a closer look. I love showing my minis off and they certainly enjoyed seeing them but knew they would need much more time to really enjoy them.

As I was so late getting upstairs, I didn't take any mini work with me. Barb was working on a lovely flower and Bev was working on her cabin from the quarter scale class that Tina had taught some time ago. 

Lots of mini (and otherwise) discussion.

(Later)
Once I got the computer going again, I spent some time trying to confirm dealers for our Show and Sale in September.

I think I checked with everyone but if you would be interested in being a dealer or know anyone who might be, please email me  
We need to know by this weekend although the paperwork doesn't have to be in for a couple weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment