Friday, August 2, 2019

Got a bit side-tracked (what else is new?) LOL

I'm trying to tidy up around the house, including the desk in my workroom. I came across these three items printed on photo paper and decided to cut them out and put them on my bulletin boards rather than simply shuffle them to the "deal with it later" pile.

The first two sheets were photocopies from Miniature Collector Magazine of 1" scale MC and 18 other magazines that Scott Publications published. Cut them out and saved them for future use. These used to be available online but since Scott Publications ceased publishing they are no longer available there. However, you can find them in old issues of Miniature Collector.



I am now committing a cardinal sin of bloggers. A blogger made these book covers available online and I have to admit that I cannot be certain who she was. If you know, please tell me and I will most certainly give her credit.

I printed three copies on photo paper and cut out the 38 individual book covers (lower right). Took one hour!  And that was just the covers! Will save them for later to actually make them into books. In the meantime, have cut the large sheets down (upper right) so they will fit easily on my books/magazines bulletin board.


No comments:

Post a Comment