Friday, April 26, 2019

No pictures but some comments on the jewellery

I haven't been so excited about individual pieces since I went on my perfume bottle making binge and ended up with Scentimental Journey.

Today (Friday) was one of my most hectic days recently (Mom called for more muffins, had condo board things to look after and some personal condo things to look after).

I still have all the instructions from Linda Austin's jewellery class available to me but I must admit that I am really enjoying taking things from my beads/findings/crystals stash and making my own things based on all that I learned from Linda.

I guess the biggest thing is that I'm trying to make things for the shop window and make some others for a bedroom (to place on the vanity). And I'm not always too sure which will be which.

Anyway, the best thing is that I'm having a ball doing it....

And hopefully I'll have some pictures for you later...

2 comments:

  1. I know how much fun it is making jewelry. Years ago I made tiny jewelry for one of my shops facades and I just loved it.
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is great fun, isn't it? I see lots more in my future.
      Hugs, Maureen

      Delete