Wednesday, March 13, 2019

One happy lady!

Today was the day we presented the kitchen roombox to Ann. Not only has she made it possible for Mom to stay in her apartment with her wonderful meals, she is a wonderful person who has enriched all our lives. She was thrilled with it. A few tears were shed - on both sides.


Because it was finished yesterday, I was able to take it to Stitch and Bitch last night to show it off. Then this morning Joanne, Barb and Jean and Orest were able to come up this morning to see it. And as I was leaving the building with it, Bev (who writes our M.E.E. club newsletter) was coming in so she got to see it also.

I forgot to ask Ann if I would be able to borrow it in September to display it at our Show and Sale in September but I'm sure that will be no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment