Friday, December 21, 2018

Potluck dinner door prize, Visit from a friend, The Book

We had our Condo Potluck Christmas Dinner Thursday night and it was wonderful! Turkey, ham and all the accouterments (for you, Margaret). This was the 4th time I had made a miniature setting as a door prize and Dave (husband of Donna who won it two years ago) won it this year. Donna is a big fan so I'm pleased for them.


Friday afternoon, our mini friend, Debbie, (a former member of M.E.E. and now a resident of Gabriola Island) stopped by at Barb's and I was lucky enough to be invited to join them. We had the loveliest visit discussing our lives and our minis. Just a great time....until I had to leave and meet my youngest sister Marie and her husband at Mom's. They're out here until after Christmas so we will have some wonderful extended family time coming up!

* * *
Only have two more books to finish:


I have been totally blessed to have this binding machine that my DS Marie found for me at the Put and Take in Peace River.



2 comments: