Monday, November 19, 2018

Cleaning coming along.....

Tina, both a friend and follower of this blog sent this to MEE and I took it as a comment on my cleaning efforts. If it was, I love it!

A crafter clearing their work space is like a kid trying to clean up their room. You find things you forgot about and stop cleaning to play with them.

A lot of that is true! But what I have been finding is that I keep coming up with things that I haven't dealt with yet. Such as these things that were left in one of my meat trays that I keep projects in.

Had one full tray of strips of paper that needed to be dealt with, a copper end cap that needed a handle added, knives that needed to be finished and 4 sets of salt and peppers!


Still so much to do but it's coming along.....

No comments:

Post a Comment