Wednesday, October 24, 2018

M.E.E. All Day Workshop, October 27

Saturday will be our first all day workshop for this year. We'll  have lots going on!

There will be four separate workshops during the day in line with this year's theme of using an unusual container to house a miniature scene..

We'll start at 9:00 with muffins and coffee and set-up.

At 9:30, Gilbert will teach us how to use a tin or plastic container as a miniature setting.

I'm planning on housing a laundry room in this.
At 10:30, I'll be showing how to reinforce a gift bag to use as a roombox.
This is the large gift bag I'll be using to demonstrate but you can do this with any size gift bag to house any scale.
At 11:30, Marg will be using a wooden book box from Michael's to demonstrate. This can also be done with the cardboard book boxes from Winners.
I may use this chocolate box to follow along.

Here it is closed.
 After a quick lunch at 12:30, at 1:00 Tina will teach us to build a setting in a round container.
This is already coming together in my head.
Throughout the day, I'll also be teaching several 10 - 15 minute mini-workshops that I'll tell you about tomorrow.

Non-Mini 

I got the first third of "The Book" collated.

I'll leave the other two-thirds until after Saturday's workshop. Collating them takes a lot of room plus I can't work on them for very long at a time as it's hard on my back.

No comments:

Post a Comment