Friday, October 19, 2018

FSS - Flat Surface Syndrome

I don't remember exactly which of my miniature friends came up with this particular acronym - but it certainly applies to me.

Every flat surface in my home is always covered with this, that and the other thing.

Unfortunately, every purchase, workshop item and tool does not get put away when it should.

But, occasionally, I do get caught up at at least one point.

I have a 6' table in my living room that has been a nightmare for quite some time.

Now, I could have shoved everything into a box and considered it done...BUT...this time, I didn't do that. I took everything - one at a time - packaged it in ziploc bags and stored it properly.

Halfway through when I started...

When I finished...
 Now the pages of "The Book" are poised at the end of the table to be collated and bound.

No comments:

Post a Comment