Monday, August 13, 2018

Little Vignette for Me - FINISHED

Last week I showed you the little vignette that I was working on.

I decided to go with the sideboard with the crack in the top. Even with the slight damage, I liked it so much better than the one with the drawers.

For the picture above the sideboard, I decided to go with the picture my DS Marie had sent me of the rainbow framing an old building near Spirit River (I think).

I still haven't made the third candle to go in the candlestick but I'm pleased with how it turned out.


The vignette closed: Don't like that I can't get a decent picture.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could find some thin non-glare plexi and use a heat gun to bend it to the right curve?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you settled on the curvy sideboard Maureen as it really works in this space re: size, shape and visual interest AND it looks great with the framed picture too!

    ReplyDelete