Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Another probable change of direction

The bedroom is getting pretty crowded so I am thinking of replacing the chest of drawers with this lingerie chest. It has a much smaller footprint than the piece that is in there now.


Still trying to figure out how to work in a closet and the connecting door to the bathroom.

Leanne and I are going to see Beauty and the Beast (a Christmas present) at the Jubilee Auditorium tonight then I am spending the night at their place so hope to get something done and reported tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. That is a pretty nice piece of furniture. Do the drawers open?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Maureen
    I`m a little behind, want to comment on your tidying up and more....
    Even when having a second room for all the DH`s and a workplace it`s always looking untidy, messy and simply terrible. IF you can keep yours this tidyed up for 3 months, I`ll take my hat off for you.. The hat, I don`t even have ... SMILING!!
    AND
    Your idea of having all the "left over" furniture placed in the open on shelves is a great, ingenious idea!! When I get more space for my DH`s I`ll incorporate that idea. One can so much easier have the overlook view in stead of opening several boxes. Thank you.

    The lingerie Chest.... Does that company still exist, do they have a website, please?

    Take care







    ReplyDelete