Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Mini groove back (I hope)

Our club Christmas party is next Tuesday so I came up with this little project! I finished making the little tables from the styrofoam cups and cupcake liners:


Then I got out the Christmas stuff I had left over from the Christmas shop:

The box of leftovers from the Christmas shop.

My Christmas bulletin board. Hope what's left in the box will fit on here.
So here are the 24 tables I ended up with:






 Thought the table with the candlesticks was a bit bare so added a little tree.

There are only 24 which I really hope will be enough. Our membership has really grown this year (we're up to almost 40 although 8 are associate members).

Not a GREAT project but hope this means my mini-groove is coming back.

Joanne and I went to Dollarama to get more cupcake papers this afternoon but they were sold out :-( .
I still have another set that I bought for the children's "make and take"at our next Show and Sale but hope to keep them for that.

Then we went to Canadian Tire where Joanne got a great little three drawer rolling cart for under her upstairs work room.

A good day!

And I have a little project that I hope to get done tomorrow so maybe I can overcome this lethargy and get some things done.

No comments:

Post a Comment