I did get another 36 bolts made - and even got fabric on four of them. I need to finish the rest soon so I can get all my fabric put away before the ladies come on Tuesday to work on our attics.
At this point I was REALLY tired of fabric so I decided to make some plastic pieces to hold some lace and ribbons. (I know there's a word for them but can't for the life of me think of it!)
Took me a while but I found the 7 count plastic canvas that I knew was 'somewhere' in my stash LOL.
So I made a batch of trim holders. They're about 7/8" x 3/8".
Then I got out my ribbon and trim boxes.
Wrapped narrow pieces of ribbons and trims around the holders and Voila!