Saturday, January 12, 2013

Bit more done for the quilt shop

I've been up to my eyeballs with condo business and the Christmas undecorating this morning. Managed to catch up on reading my e-mail but still haven't answered all the messages I need to answer.

I did get another 36 bolts made - and even got fabric on four of them. I need to finish the rest soon so I can get all my fabric put away before the ladies come on Tuesday to work on our attics.



At this point I was REALLY tired of fabric so I decided to make some plastic pieces to hold some lace and ribbons. (I know there's a word for them but can't for the life of me think of it!)

Took me a while but I found the 7 count plastic canvas that I knew was 'somewhere' in my stash LOL.



So I made a batch of trim holders. They're about 7/8" x 3/8".

Then I got out my ribbon and trim boxes.

Wrapped narrow pieces of ribbons and trims around the holders and Voila!

No comments:

Post a Comment