Finally got the ceiling of the attic glued on.
Had to cut some more 1/4" strips of 3/32" basswood to make more studs for the ceiling.
Although I do have a 24" cork-backed stainless steel ruler, I find that when I'm cutting long strips of wood, it tends to slip and my cuts are not as straight as they should be. Fortunately, I have a large aluminium carpenter's square that I find works better for cutting these long strips. To ensure that it doesn't slip, I have a couple strips of double-sided carpet tape on the back to hold it lightly in place on the wood.
With the ceiling flat on the table, I glued the studs in place.
So far, so good.
Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get the siding on the gable, get it painted and glued to the roof.