Saturday, October 27, 2012

Something a bit different for me

Several years ago, I made a lot of 1:12 books and, in fact, even sold kits for them for a time.

One of them was the "Rainbow Bridge" for people who had lost furkids. It was 11/16" x 9/16" and could be personalized with a dedication to and picture of the pet.



My friend, Cheryl, e-mailed this morning and asked if I would make one for friends who had lost their beloved Sheltie. But she didn't want a 1:12 book, just a small one.

I lost all my books (except for batches that I had already printed but not made) in a computer crash -not that that really mattered since this would be in a different size anyway.

So I did it up and printed it off:

Here are the print outs for both books.

Here's the one for Cheryl (2 5/8" x 3 5/8") beside the 1:12 scale copy.




No comments:

Post a Comment