Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bathroom

Now that I've almost completely designed the bathroom in my mind (VBG), it's time to get started.


I've decided to make the laundry area smaller and install my stacked washer/dryer (made from plans in an old Nutshell News).


I decided to take out the shower, add a Michael's hutch with towels, etc., and replace the sink that came with the set with a vanity made from a $ store table.

First I have to hang the kitchen light fixtures so I can install the bathroom flooring properly. And that's a problem because none of my drills are small enough to use in  the space. But I'll figure something out....

By tonight I plan on having the flooring in and the left wall papered. With any luck, I'll have the whole room finished by tomorrow night. Maybe.....

No comments:

Post a Comment