Thursday, September 8, 2011

Glenrose display

Barb, Laurie, Joanne and I went to the Glenrose Rehabilitation Hospital and installed  a miniature display which will be up for September and October (Dollhouse month).

There was a lot of interest in the display while we were setting up so I think it will be popular.

Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take pictures until everything was locked in the display cases. There are certainly some I would have liked to take better close up shots of. At the far left in the first picture is a clear Christmas ball with a double sided 1:144 scene inside. One side has the front door and landscaping and the other has a living room scene with a fireplace and stockings hanging. (Oh, my, do I hear another project calling?)

Since members tend to display their recent work at the Show and Sale, it was nice to see these pieces, some after a long time and some for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment