Sunday, August 21, 2011

Afternoon at Holly's

Our club, the Miniature Enthusiasts of Edmonton, doesn't meet during the summer but most summers one of our members will open her house to us and show off her collection. In fact, it was at one of these open houses that I first got involved with the Edmonton Club.

Yesterday member Holly welcomed us into her home to see her miniatures. I had seen her collection first about ten years ago but hadn't seen it since.

I only took pictures of about half of her collection but even so there are WAY too many pictures to show here. You can see all of the pictures I took here.

To whet your appetite.....
The big house!
The bakery display (must be well over 100 cakes and pies here).
 Gentleman's study
 the garage

My head is still reeling!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete