Monday, July 4, 2011


As I mentioned, I needed something easy and portable to work on at the hospital. I remembered that I had this quilted-look cleaning cloth from the dollar store in my stash. So I cut it to fit the canopy bed for the bedroom roombox. Day before yesterday, I edged it with blanket stitch using gold metallic thread and went along a couple of the inner lines with a very small running stitch. Wasn't wild about how that looked so yesterday I tried a chain stitch and like it much better.

I have some scraps left over to possibly make pillows from too.

No comments:

Post a Comment