Monday, May 16, 2011

Entering the final stretch....

Have most of the accessories ready to dress the room. Can't find the great little brass letter opener I had in my hand yesterday but other than that have most everything to put on the desk and in the file cabinet.

All the papers I griped about this morning:
 These wonderful pieces were made by Tina MacDonald and were received as a tidbit (tote bag favour) at Camp Mini Ha Ha the year we both attended.
These great little pieces were in a grab bag I bought the year I attended the show in Dallas when DD Leanne lived there.
 Pieces from my stash:
 Made these for the scene. The pencils are from telephone wire. The pencil cup was part of a pen as was the spring to hold mail. The desk blotter was made by Barb Striethorst and was part of my birthday gift from our miniature club.
 I bought this metal miniature stapler for this scene.

Everything will go into the room tomorrow.

Still have to make a blind for the window and add some cigarette burns and coffee stains to the carpet. Eventually I want a trench coat hanging from the coat rack but may be a while before that gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment